Heard on the news that a Appy student threatened bringing a weapon to school.I didn't catch the whole story.Was wondering if anyone had.I was also thinking they might tell it on the 6:00 news also.
Heard on the news that a Appy student threatened bringing a weapon to school.I didn't catch the whole story.Was wondering if anyone had.I was also thinking they might tell it on the 6:00 news also.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
What news did you see that on?
WCYB....News center 5
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I haven't heard anything. I will be shocked if it is something like that though.
Yea like I said I didn't get the whole story but was wondering if anyone had? It's really scary to think about...too close to home.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
That's not good at all .. Hopefully they took care of the problem ASAP.
You guys are right, we don't need that crap around our area.
Officially retired
www.wjhl.com
Wise county deputies charge a high school student threatening to bring a weapon to school
Wise county deputies charged a high school student after they say the student made threatening comments at school.
It happened at Appalachia High School.
According to witness statements, the student became upset and threatened to bring a weapon to school.
The teen faces charges of disorderly conduct and remains at highlands juvenile detention center in Bristol, Virginia.
To me it sounds like either a cry for help or simply a copycat act.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I sure hope if it's a cry for help that the student gets just that.But what scares me the most is that if it is a copy cat act that they might just follow through the next time.Thanks for the info by the way.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
isn't teasing what started the whole situation at collumbine? yeah it's both a cry for help and being a copy cat...they want people to listen to them.
does anyone know the students name?
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
Bookmarks